For us, information security is more than just a side issue. As an international provider of technologies, solutions and services for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) market, Kapsch TrafficCom is aware of our responsibility to address information security at all levels.
Do you feel passionate about information security and ready to tackle risk management on an international scope? Do you want to be a part of a leading technology company? Our customers are not looking for ordinary products but customized security solutions. Would you like to become part of our highly qualified team and walk this exciting, challenging path with us? Then we are looking forward to receiving YOUR application!
- Operate, develop and monitor the internal information security risk management process at a national level, and take an advisory role on international level
- Record, quantify and assess risks for the company arising from the use of information-processing systems and digital communications, and report on them
- Verify compliance with and contribute to the improvement of the established information security management system (ISMS)
- Part of your daily responsibilities and activities is also security operations such as the assessment and approval of technical change request
- Design security solutions and controls taking different stakeholders and requirements into account
- Analyzing security incidents and threat potentials is also part of your duties
- Ideally you have already earned an international certification in the field of information security, such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or IEC / ISO 27001 Information Security Manager
- You have experience with general risk management approaches, desirable would be already experiences with the CRISAM methodology
- Sound knowledge in network (security), firewall and computer systems are essential
- You have already participated in security certification activities according to standards such as IEC / ISO 27001, PCI DSS or ISAE 3402
- A basic understanding of Security Requirements Engineering for products and solutions is welcomed
- You have a good overview about the different security solution flavours available on the market
- You have foresight and negotiating skills which are required in applying risk management to be able to develop appropriate controls
- You feel comfortable working in a team and finding solutions in complex and demanding environments
- You are a responsible and committed person who manages to keep track of things, even in stressful situations
- Your analytical and conceptual skills are complimented by your persuasive approach towards others
- Due to the international structure of the Kapsch TrafficCom occasional travel activities might occur
- Very good German and English skills (C1) required
- An interesting, significant and exciting challenges with room for new ideas in an international operating family business
- An international working environment and excellent working climate
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway, bridge days regulation and flexible working hours etc.) of a modern company
- A market compliant salary according to your qualification and experience (minimum yearly salary of € 40.000 all in)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
- Attractive salary increases according to your performance
Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in the application fields of road user charging, urban access and parking, road safety enforcement, commercial vehicle operations, electronic vehicle registration, traffic management and V2X cooperative systems. Kapsch TrafficCom covers with end-to-end solutions the entire value creation chain of its customers as a one-stop shop, from components and design to the installation and operation of systems. The solutions of Kapsch TrafficCom help to finance infrastructure, to increase traffic safety, to optimize traffic flow, and to reduce environmental pollution from traffic. The core business is to design, build and operate electronic toll collection systems for multi-lane free flow traffic. References in 44 countries on all continents make Kapsch TrafficCom a recognized supplier of electronic toll collection worldwide. As part of the Kapsch Group, a family-owned Austrian technology group founded in 1892, Kapsch TrafficCom, headquartered in Vienna, Austria, has subsidiaries and representative offices in 33 countries, has been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange (KTCG) since 2007.
For additional information: www.kapsch.net and www.kapschtraffic.com
Always one step ahead: Kapsch is one of Austria’s most successful technology corporations to specialize in the future-oriented market segments of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Kapsch is organized as a group of companies with the key entities Kapsch TrafficCom, Kapsch CarrierCom, and Kapsch BusinessCom. As a family-owned company headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch has been dedicated to the continuous development and implementation of new technologies for the benefit of its customers since 1892. With a wide range of innovative solutions and services, Kapsch makes a valuable contribution toward responsible approaches to a mobile and networked world. The companies of the Kapsch Group employ more than 5,700 people at subsidiaries and branch offices around the world. Kapsch. Always one step ahead.
For additional information: