IT Business Coordinator Support and Common Solutions (m/w)
We are looking for an IT Business Coordinator to strengthen the relationships with our Business partners in the Business Support area of Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement and Communications
The role-holder will contribute to maximize business value from Information Technology and strive for best possible use of IT resources (€, human and technical resources) on both a group and location level.
Via continuous and systematic customer contacts the role-holder will:
- assess business needs and identify competitive opportunities given by technology & technology trends,
- support business by strategic and innovative thinking through clear articulation of IT capabilities
- act as trusted advisor to Borealis’ stakeholders (up to Vice-President level) and in the corresponding Management Teams meetings.
- On a strategic level, to lead the preparation & execution of the 5 years Business Plan, and toidentify & define the right sustainable IT solutions within the assigned area;
- To filter, prioritise & translate the customer demands until the successful implementation (from concept till benefit tracking) of the IT solutions within the portfolio,being an active steering committee member for several projects in theportfolio;
- To have the ability to interface with players on different organisational levels and external stakeholders
- To be responsible for the business/IT interface - managing expectations on both sides in a pro-active mode;
- To lead IT/business networks within the dedicated area;
- To prepare reliablefinancial data for IT management team decisions;
- To be responsible for the respectiveapplication architecture and sign-off
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven project managementand service team leader experience and/or IT coach experience; especially in one of the following area: HR, Finance and Procurement;
- Minimum 10 to 12 years ofprofessional experience in different roles;
- Solid ‘broad’ businessknowledge on supporting and/or core processes;
- High level knowledge on IT solutions;
- Proven process improvementcapabilities (inside and/or outside IT&S);
- Proven skills in buildingrelationship and networking;
- Strong communication,presentation and facilitation skills and proven skills to coach people inproject teams / indirect reporting lines.
The job holder reports to the IT Manager Support and Common Solutions, and preferred location is Austria. (Schwechat is the prefered location)
Following Austrian law regulations we offer, reflecting your experiences, skills and competencies, competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement chemical industry starting at EUR 75.000,- annual gross salary. In addition we offer a yearly bonus and a voluntary company pension plan.