Customer Service Representative (Temporary)
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will manage the order-to-cash process related to a customer-group in line with business guidelines.
- Improve commercial position by developing close customer relationship
- Follow-up payment behaviour of the customer and inform Sales Managers to ensure on-time payment
- Administration in SAP
- Aim at full customer satisfaction
- Receive and monitor complaints and assure prompt response to any customer request
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum business/commercial degree in higher education (min Bachelor level or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant commercial, logistics or business administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of English, French and Dutch spoken and written – Spanish or Italian is an asset
- Excellent communication skills; written reporting, basic negotiation and customer contacts by telephone
- Experience in working with SAP is an asset
- Pro-activeand stress resistant
- Cultural awareness of the countries served
- Commercial awareness
- Customer orientation
- Teamwork and co-operation
This is a temporary position until March 2017.
In case of further questions, please contact Suzy Smedts, CSC Large Manager, +32 15473154.