Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
The Retail Risk Methodology & Validation (RRMV) department is part of the RBI Retail Risk Division and is responsible for the development and implementation throughout the RZB/RBIGroup of various retail risk methodologies related to credit risk model development and validation, loan loss provisioning, stress-testing and economic capital calculations.It provides direct support to the RZB/RBI network units in the implementation of theconcepts mentioned above.
The RRMV Department is looking for a motivatedSenior Retail Credit Risk ModellingExpert to support the IFRS 9 Impairment implementation for the retail portfolios in RZB/RBI Group.
Senior RetailCredit Risk Modelling Expert (m/f)
- Prepare Group-wide methodologies, documentation templates and calculation codes for development and validation of retail credit risk models for IFRS 9 and CRR (Pillar 1and Pillar 2)
- Be responsible for the delivery of certain tasks from the retail IFRS 9 Implementation project
- Prepare specification and perform subsequent testing of new functionalities of the Group-wide modelling platform based on SAS EM
- Provide direct support to RBI/RZB network units in implementing the modelling and validation concepts with focus on the IFRS 9 – related models
- Be responsible for the review and validation of certain network unit-specific credit risk models, participate in the sessions of the Retail Risk Validation Committee
- Present and defend the modelling and validation methodologies to Group auditors and regulatory authorities
- Take part in ad-hoc analyses and reporting
- Support other strategic projects and activities in the RRMV department
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or economic sciences with strong quantitative focus
- 5+ years of professional experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company
- At least 3 years of practical experience with credit risk model development or validation, preferably in IRB-compliant institution
- Statistical software knowledge and practical experience with SAS
- Excellent understanding of bank business model as well as deep know-how of credit origination and management processes
- Very good knowledge of Basel 2/3, CRR, IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- Very good command of English, knowledge of German language is a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-organized and able to run under time pressure
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your onlineapplication!