Requisition ID: 124412
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
We realize, first-class concepts and integrated solution based on our SAP strategy for all customers in the utility. Our projects are diversified, manifold, challenging and concern all topics and processes of the utility companies. Our consulting teams focus on a holistic and integrated consulting method where they include their profound skills and deep knowledge about the SAP IS-U including all add-ons and relevant topics around the utilities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Leading customer by implementing current and future SAP solutions
• Develop architecture (system and processes) for utility companies
• Prominent communications skills, team player and functional team leader
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Very high customer focus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Deep knowledge in smart metering, AMI, IM4G, EDM and project experience
• Deep architecture skills (technical and processes) in IS-U overall and especially in smart metering (proven in projects), lead and develop customer to SAP solution/strategy
• Strong strategic skills (identify and realize consulting services for utility customers)
• Distinctive technical competencies and skills in ABAP Programming
• Intensive Networker with different LoBs (Consulting, Support, Sales, Presales, Demand, Development)
• Strong coordinative skills
• Good English skills, German fluent
• Other programming skills than ABAP
• Project management skills
• 6-7 years work experience in similar function
As a competitive employer, apart from generous added benefits, we also offer a basic salary which is based on the current "Collective agreement for employees in the services sector within the automatic data processing and information technology sector" with a minimum of 2.789 euro as a gross salary per month on the basis of full-time employment. An additional salary is calculated according to qualifications and appropriate work experience. In addition to the basic salary we also offer an annual performance based bonus system.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Austria
Job Segment: Solution Architect, ERP, SAP, Architecture, Developer, Technology, Engineering
SAP Österreich GmbH