The open position is within ETC Solution Management requiring technical know-how together with business intelligence and most importantly experience in the “X as a service” business. In her/his role as Solution Manager the applicant will take care of our mobility service solutions and will be part of a team of global Solution Managers. The successful candidate will find excellent possibilities to grow and enter into new knowledge areas, while being able to maintain a perfect work-life balance.
- Solution Management in the area of mobility services, transforming system into service business
- Commercial and technical solution responsibility
- Define and execute the overall solution strategy
- Create solution roadmaps and business plans
- Ensure professional market intelligence
- Collection and analysis of market requirements
- Establish solution concepts and specifications
- Assign solution developments
- Define marketing material content
- Create solution offers
- Ensure professional pre-sales support in close cooperation with Sales
- Completed technical education with strong IT focus; combined with economic background preferable
- Expert with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of “X as a Services”, IT, communication, GPS/GNSS, geo-information, satellite tolling, tracking & tracing or ITS
- Strong experience in product/solution management: market analysis, strategy & business planning, requirement management, etc.
- Experience in system business
- Well-developed strategic thinking
- Knowledge in system engineering: project management, system architectures, system specifications, concepts, system descriptions, processes, interfaces, databases, etc.
- Experience in cooperation with customers, partner companies and subcontractors
- Strong team player
- Passion to drive collaboration across distributed locations, stakeholders and deliver high-quality results
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- An interesting full-time position within a global renowned family owned company
- High responsibility within one of our growing markets
- An international working environment
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas
- Excellent working climate
- A minimum gross salary of € 65.000,- p.a. All In + social benefits; According to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
- Location: Vienna (Kapsch TrafficCom HQ)
- Attractive salary increases according to your performance
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in the application fields of road user charging, urban access and parking, road safety enforcement, commercial vehicle operations, electronic vehicle registration, traffic management and V2X cooperative systems. Kapsch TrafficCom covers with end-to-end solutions the entire value creation chain of its customers as a one-stop shop, from components and design to the installation and operation of systems. The solutions of Kapsch TrafficCom help to finance infrastructure, to increase traffic safety, to optimize traffic flow, and to reduce environmental pollution from traffic. The core business is to design, build and operate electronic toll collection systems for multi-lane free flow traffic. References in 44 countries on all continents make Kapsch TrafficCom a recognized supplier of electronic toll collection worldwide. As part of the Kapsch Group, a family-owned Austrian technology group founded in 1892, Kapsch TrafficCom, headquartered in Vienna, Austria, has subsidiaries and representative offices in 33 countries, has been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange (KTCG) since 2007, and generated with more than 3,500 employees revenues of EUR 456.0 million in fiscal year 2014/15.
For additional information: www.kapsch.net and www.kapschtraffic.com
Always one step ahead: Kapsch is one of Austria’s most successful technology corporations to specialize in the future-oriented market segments of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Kapsch is organized as a group of companies with the key entities Kapsch TrafficCom, Kapsch CarrierCom, and Kapsch BusinessCom. As a family-owned company headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch has been dedicated to the continuous development and implementation of new technologies for the benefit of its customers since 1892. With a wide range of innovative solutions and services, Kapsch makes a valuable contribution toward responsible approaches to a mobile and networked world. The companies of the Kapsch Group employ more than 5,700 people at subsidiaries and branch offices around the world. Kapsch. Always one step ahead.
For additional information: